Web DeveloperPosted 1 month ago
19Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
The Web Administrator will maintain web content and design to ensure that the assigned website is functional, accurate, and up to date.
- Creates and maintains internal and external websites in collaboration with web developers.
- Reviews web content, links, and design; provides necessary updates and enhancements in a timely manner.
- Monitors site security; reports suspected or actual security breaches and denial of service attacks to appropriate staff.
- Implements appropriate security measures such as firewalls or message encryption.
- Manages internet and/or intranet infrastructure including but not limited to web, file transfer protocol (FTP), mail servers, and news.
- Identifies useful site performance metrics; collects, tracks, records, compiles, analyzes, and reports site usage data.
- Conducts user testing and use analysis to assess usability and effectiveness of site; recommends improvements based on analysis.
- Discusses, analyzes, reviews, and resolves usability issues in conjunction with development teams.
- Communicates with site visitors and users regarding site updates, anticipated and unanticipated downtime, and resolution of bugs and outages.
- Drafts, documents, and implements backup, recovery, and business continuity plans.
- Maintains knowledge and expertise in web design and development; participates in professional conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of website design and administration.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Fluency with markup and programming languages including HTML, XML, Java, and CSS.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and other related software.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree or two years of vocational school required; Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Web Development, or related field preferred.
- At least three years of related experience highly preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Full Stack Team Leader (NodeJs... - New Cairo, Cairo23 days ago
- Senior Angular Developer - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Full Stack .NET Develop... - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- DevOps Team Lead - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer (PHP) - Nasr City, Cairo17 days ago
- Python Technical Lead - Dokki, Giza16 days ago
- Senior Java Spring Boot Develo...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Angular Front End Devel... - Maadi, Cairo29 days ago
- Senior Linux System Administra... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Front End Team Lead - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Web DeveloperLogicaSys - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Delphi (Pascal) Developer- Urg...GetTechForce.com - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Senior ASP.NET Web Developer -...Integrated Knowledge Dynamics - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Junior Back End Web Developer ...Ditech Egypt - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Web Develope...Ditech Egypt - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Graphics Designer & WIX Web De...Saudi-firmness - Katameya, Cairo2 days ago
- Mule Integration Developer- Re...GetTechForce.com - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Senior Full Stack DeveloperEtisalat Egypt - Maadi, Cairo23 hours ago
- Software Development ManagerIntegrated Technology Group - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior PHP Web DeveloperGetTechForce.com - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago