Skills And Tools:
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or customer issues.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Schedule and track inbound and outgoing shipments.
- Arrange needed documents for shipment release and submit them to the bank (form 4 and other related docs).
- Manage communication with the banks on daily basis to get updates on the submitted docs or needed swifts.
- Having a previous background on Shipping lines and FF.
- Handling Insurance claims and provides accurate reports.
- Having comprehensive experience about Supply Chain with special eye on Supply Planning and Import.
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in supply chain field
- Have in-depth knowledge of shipment process, custom clearance procedures, International legalization, and local governmental challenges on Import.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical & Planning Skills.
- Problem-solving and high organizational skills.
- Excellent in speaking and writing English.
- Excellent in Advanced Excel (using Pivot Tables, V&H Lookups, Advanced Filters & Conditional Formatting)- Power I is a plus.
- Operations Manager - Freight F...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Accounting Manager - Alexandri...Confidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria9 days ago
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt4 days ago