AccountantPosted 8 days ago
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
As an accountant general, you’ll be tasked with managing account entries, documents, payments and finances for the company. You may supervise administrative and other accounting-related matters, but your primary responsibility is handing and recording internal financial transactions as well as financial transaction with the company’s clients and affiliates.
- Report to management regarding financial activity of the company
- Analyze and implement possible accounting solutions for discrepancies.
- Become familiar with and follow internal guidelines for the position.
- Makes and documents the company’s payments.
- Works as part of the accounting department to keep finances running smoothly.
- Displays excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Works in compliance with any and all city, state and federal laws regarding accounting and local laws
- Continues education and training in order to maintain mastery of the field.
- Keep documentation of all internal transactions.
- Interacts with clients and manages their transactions.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- 3-5 years of experience in the field
- Proven track record of success
- Familiarity with corporate finance
- Fluent in English
- AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago