Skills And Tools:
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Ensure that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Interpret construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs
- Manage directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the Mechanical work groups at site.
- Plan the execution of all Mechanical related works and coordinates the works to Electrical and civil groups.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all Mechanical groups at site.
- Submit site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Ensure that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards
- Supervision of testing and commissioning of all mechanical completion of installation.
- Review materials delivered to site for conformance with approved samples, materials and reported findings to the contractor.
- Preparing list of equipment, skilled and unskilled man power requirements, and assist planning engineer in preparing manpower histogram, project schedule etc…(wherever applicable based on the project)
- Ensure that all mechanical installations are in compliance with the approved contract documents and specifications.
- Reduce the wastage of material and increase manpower productivity
- Resolutions of field conflicts. And raise technical queries where information conflict exist or is missing, and act on responses
- Ensure availability of drawings and information. (for ready reference)
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Ensure availability of materials.
- Check all installations in preliminary stage
- Provide input to Quantity Surveyor for interim payment applications
- Providing technical support if required, during bids / tenders for new projects, drawing on the info and knowledge gained during current project.
- Implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability.
- Interact with client and consultant regarding the status of work
- Negotiate with client and consultant for obtaining approvals for requested modifications
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are interested. Kindly send CV in PDF to mention job title in subject.
For one of the largest construction companies in Riyadh is looking for:
- Technical Office Engineer (Mechanical)
- No. of positions: 2
- Min. Experience: 5-8 Years
- Urgent requirement
- Place of Posting: Head Office Riyadh
- Salary net total: 7,500-10,500K SAR
- Technical Office EngineerElreyad for Trading & Real Estate Development - Alexandria, Egypt2 days ago