Skills And Tools:
Paymob is now looking for a Technical Project Manager, if you think, you can play a hybrid role encompassing both tech guru and inspiring leader, we'd like to meet you!
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- A degree in engineering, computer science or a related field.
- 2+ Years of experience in IT, project management or a related field.
- Max age 30
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Ability to problem-solve under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Project Manager For Infrastruc...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago