- 0In Consideration
- 3Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Executing purchasing operation in order to reach specified performance targets. This position will be responsible for documentation, coordinating with other teams, preparing reports, communicating with suppliers and updating senior purchasing manager.
- Communicating with suppliers, solving problems and connecting information between suppliers and the other departments.
- Assisting senior purchasing manager for making the best purchasing decisions in terms of quality, cost and delivery time to reach annual purchasing target per brand.
- Following up all emails received from/sent to suppliers / purchasing department and ensuring to provide / get optimum feedbacks in time.
- Recording all purchasing transactions and ensuring updating the relevant files daily
- Preparing the purchasing files and following up with the sales team to provide purchase requests on monthly basis.
- Tracking all orders / shipments since production in factory until delivery at warehouses (including ordering, production, shipping, etc.) and preparing the related reports.
- Preparing all documents and files needed for clearance and delivery.
- Checking the profitability of the purchase orders by product and overall.
- Checking and following up with suppliers about the production schedule and updated lead time.
- Pre-planning with the financial team to secure the financial budget for the payments of forecasted and current orders.
- Forecasting and ensuring all payments made in time and following up receipts.
- Contacting the shipping lines for the best freight and lowest transit time and following up bookings, preparing shipping report.
- Reviewing the documentation needed for audit purpose and ensuring getting them ready in time.
- Working on minimizing the purchasing cost with senior purchasing manager.
- Preparing customized reports and studies upon request by senior purchasing manager.
- Ensuring all orders placed on time according to the order cut-off date for each supplier.
- Finding out important dates for each supplier and sending greetings.
- Requesting suppliers to allocate giveaway items and catalogues to be shipped with cargoes per brand.
- Ensuring yearly rebates / marketing support / advertisement budget with suppliers to be refunded with full amount.
- Fresh graduate or up to 3 years of experience in a trading organization.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, especially Excel.
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong English and Local Language.
- Purchasing Specialist - Delta - Baltim, Kafr Alsheikh23 days ago
- Purchasing Coordinator - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 months ago
- Executive Secretary - New Cairo, Cairo22 days ago
- Stock Controller - Retail Fash... - Sheraton, Cairo28 days ago
- Furniture Production Engineer - Alsadat City, Monufya1 month ago
- Executive Secretary - All Over... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Import & Export Coordinator - Katameya, Cairo2 months ago
- Export Sales Engineer - Rod Alfarag, Cairo1 month ago
- Office Supervisor - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Sidi Gaber, Alexandria16 days ago
- Domestic Distribution Speciali...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria2 days ago
- Foreign Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria21 days ago