Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the design, deployment, and maintenance of the business’s data platforms, Data-Warehouse and analytics platforms.
- Implement strategies directed at acquiring data and promoting the development of new insights across the business.
- Extends the business’s data pipeline through the collection, storage, processing, and transformation of large data sets.
- Monitor the existing metrics, analyze data and implement the system and process improvements.
- Develop queries for ad hoc business projects, as well as ongoing reporting. In this capacity
- Build a metadata system where all available data is maintained and cataloged.
- Play a major role in the development of reliable data pipelines that translate raw data into powerful features and signals.
- Designs, architects, implements, and supports key datasets that avail structured and timely access to actionable business insights.
- Develop ETL processes that convert data into formats through dashboards and charts.
- Has BSC in Engineering or computer science
- Has 2-5 years of experience as a data engineer
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and RDBMS systems
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server databases, MS Synapse
- Experience in using ETL tools like MS DataFactory, SSIS. Informatica or Talend
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and deployments
- Knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau, Incorta is a plus