Skills And Tools:
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
- Create and monitor an effective internal audit system.
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit.
- Ensure timely completion of audit.
- Manage absenteeism, performance, payroll and other related issues.
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure compliance of all accounting processes to that of the organization’s goals.
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
- Perform budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions.
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships.
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
- Prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical ability
- Fluent in English
- Oracle user is a must.
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Commercial Finance Section Hea...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago