Skills And Tools:
Virta is hiring.
- We are a Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality production offering 360 virtual tours and VR/AR content using the latest high-end technology.
- programmer/developer by using Unity , Unity 3D and unreal software is required.
- The main purpose is to develop VR (virtual reality)& AR (augmented reality) apps and solutions for IOS, Android, and Windows by converting our 3D models into VR and AR apps and web-based solutions.
- Your role is to assist with the production of high-quality interactive 3d content for a real-time visualization product in Unreal Engine. You will help the development team in the generation of 3D assets using a number of 3D production software as well as creating interactive experiences in Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) using blueprints and scripts and Unity with plugins such as vurfoia .
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field.
- Previous experience working as a Unity or Unity3D Developer and Unreal engine .
- In-depth knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software.
- In-depth knowledge of VR & AR modules in Unity and unreal engine
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Knowledge of normal maps for unity .
- Knowledge of materials , lighting , render to make realistic preview for projects.
- Experience with console and mobile game development.
Top skills required
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Senior Software Developer - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- VOIP Administrator - CairoE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago