Skills And Tools:
- Provide daily leadership to the Quality control Department.
- Assist in developing, training, and implementing process control procedures.
- Ensure that established process control procedures and all corporate-issued Quality Assurance Policies are followed throughout the plant.
- Maintain plant compliance to the HACCP and quality systems programs.
- Provide training to production and quality employees on SPC and process control, HACCP, GMP, and other quality-related sops and procedures.
- Maintain daily product evaluation programs and records to include; product quality scoring, and key quality indicators.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement processes (root cause analysis, SPC, problem-solving, Kaizen).
- Supervise the QC lab team.
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience preferably in the FMCG and Food industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Pharmacy.
- Show leadership skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational & leadership skills.
- Knowledge of ISO, and BRC standard is an added advantage.
- Good grasp of MS Office, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Software Tester - Quality Assu...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Quality Assurance Automation (... - Haram, Giza6 days ago
- Senior Software Tester - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior QA Engineer (Automation... - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Senior Manual QA Tester - Maadi, Cairo21 days ago
- Quality Assurance Supervisor - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Frontend QA Engineer - Manual ... - Dokki, Giza6 days ago
- Software Quality Control Engin... - Zamalek, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior QA Hybrid Engineer – Au... - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Software Tester - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Quality Control ExecutiveConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago