Skills And Tools:
- Carries on the required legal investigations and takes whatever procedures, recommendations, or decisions according to the labor law and the company's policy and regulations.
- Determines appropriate legal terms & conditions for contracts and ensures accuracy and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Covering contract risks, whether legal, technical, and administrative risks.
- Responsible for examining, explaining, negotiating, and revising contracts of all company projects with the clients.
- Handles the contract procedures with the concerned parties.
- The ability to organize and list ideas in an organized manner and the possibility of establishing links between them, especially in the case of disputes arising from contracts.
- Provide advice in relation to laws and regulations affecting the organization.
- Responsible for renewal of company legal documents & licenses.
- Responsible for dealing with the governmental institutions to finalize all the needed legal documents.
- Researches anticipate & guards the company against legal risks.
- Represents the company legally in courts and police stations.
- Law degree for a top university in Egypt, major preferably in corporate law.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Very Good abilities in contract writing (Arabic & English) and other legal memos.
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Very good in the English language.
- Licensed to practice law
- Legal Affairs DirectorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago