Skills And Tools:
- Manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity.
- Responsible for all incoming/outgoing activities (the receipt and dispatch of goods)related to inventory and warehouse stock.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and ensure inventories are accurate.
- Coordinates and follows up with Production, QA/QC and other areas required task to ensure orderly efficient movement of Raw Material into manufacturing.
- Setting up layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or any relevant.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in warehouse management.
- Experience in food production especially frozen food is preferable.
- Males Only.
- Very good computer skills (MS Office applications & ERP systems).
- .Obour city resident or near by.
- Warehouse Manager - مدير مخازنConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 days ago
- Warehouse ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago