Skills And Tools:
- Develops and maintains a skill profile of the team, ensuring that the team is at all times capable of executing all relevant tasks to deliver the agreed client solutions.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of our self-organization.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Promoting and assuring us of the agreed agile methodologies and tools.
- Helping software development teams apply the Scrum framework
- Planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance
- Resolving issues that hinder the teams’ work
- Maintaining an awareness of opportunities provided by new technology to address challenges and enable new ways of working.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Education: B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 2-3 years’ experience
- Technical Background is a must
- Strong understanding of Agile project management & Project Portfolio Management concepts.
- Senior Software Project Manage...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago