Skills And Tools:
- Distribute contact center teams' tasks according to the predefined and agreed on plan and control daily work flow to ensure achieving the agreed on targets compiling with company goals.
- Take proper discipline action whenever required and as per the documented processes, policies, & procedures in order to maintain fairness and consistency.
- Responsible for all contact center generated reports (ACD, Quality Assurance, Customer Satisfaction, KPIs…etc) to be submitted accurately & regularly on time (daily, weekly, monthly & annual reports).
- Motivate and develops team members through assessing their training needs, encouraging & rewarding them which results in employees' satisfaction & loyalty to the company.
- Conducts and analyze the performance appraisals of the team members (three months probation period appraisal, & Mid year/annual performance appraisal) with clear explanation & fair implementation to ensure consistency among different teams.
- Handle effectively difficult customers by providing guidance, alternatives, empowerment and solutions within the agreed on SLA in order to ensure the highest customer satisfaction level.
- Provide the manager with relevant feedback on problem incidence including immediate alerting in case of serious issues.
- Proceed with all kinds of exceptions which are within the company's processes, policies, and procedures to reach the highest customer satisfaction and FCR target.
- Maintain the required knowledge level of the company's products, services, & solutions to ensure assisting the staff properly whenever required as to guarantee achieving the required results.
- Follows and monitors the agreed on guidelines, policies, processes, & procedures to ensure maintaining the customer's data confidentiality and accuracy of duties performed by the team. Take corrective actions and prepare contingency plan whenever problems arise to ensure achieving the predefined objectives in the contact center business plan.
- Recognize, document, alert, and recommend process improvements to concerned parties with trends of customers' calls (inquires/complaints/requests) in order to take corrective actions which will facilitate the contact center workflow, reduce cost, and delight the customers.
- Perform Floor Supervisor duties and responsibilities, "maintain discipline by ensuring that breaks are adhered, attendance, floor discipline, system outages, MBWA, short term action plans and corrective actions to achieve the SL target ….etc".
- Monitor random calls to improve operation quality and minimize errors that affect the customer satisfaction and seek opportunities for process improvement.
- Ensure that team results and predefined objectives are on track and manage team conflicts properly so that problems are resolved constructively.
- Anticipate in the recruitment of new contact center representatives to ensure resources availability.
- Perform the direct manager role as a delegate on the team members and handle the team issues and concerns whenever the direct manager is unavailable in order to make sure that everything is on track according to the
- predefined plan and handover report.
- To be responsible for the contact center different streams & to coordinate with other streams to establish a full consolidated operational plan.
- Lead number of supervisors in the assigned stream to achieve the agreed on objectives in the business plan.
- To participate in designing the strategic operational plans in line with the departments objectives.
- Act as a focal point between the contact center & other areas in communicating the CC requirements.
Possess strong team leadership, motivational, and coaching skills.
University Degree is a must.
Prior Work Experience:
Very Good in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral) & very good computer skills.
-Analytical thinking, decision making & problem solving skills.
Think out of the box and find a new room for enhancement to maintain both customer experience and business aspects.
Skills & Abilities: