Skills And Tools:
What we're looking for is a tech-savvy who is knowledgeable about computer systems and software applications and must be a Fluent English Speaker as he/she will be supporting our American clients.
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical and network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to clients to pinpoint the issue and quickly resolve it.
- Guiding clients through a series of actions to resolve a problem or first-time setup.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Managing multiple tasks at one time.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of internal databases and manuals.
- Degree in computer science or information technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in person and over the phone.
- Excellent English is written and spoken.
- Ability to work in the US working Conditions (from 5 pm: 2 am, Saturdays and Sundays are off days)
- Certification in Microsoft is a plus.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Extensive experience working with Windows and Mac OS
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve issues
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Computer Science & Computer En...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago