Skills And Tools:
IT Sales Account Engineer with practical sales experience, will be responsible for the following :
- Selling new technology, enterprise solutions and services with focus on Data network integration, Cyber and physical Security and Storage solution. Must be aware of any of the following vendors portfolio such as (Cisco Systems, Dell-EMC, HP, Fortinet, APC Schneider, Surveillance systems vendors, etc)
- Build and develop positive relationship with clients and brings in new client accounts, in coordination with the Sales Manager.
- Generate sales leads and acquire new customers
- Handle all communications and problems that arise in the assigned account.
- Prepare customer proposals.
- Prepare and maintain complete information to be ready for reporting all the time, with the status of each opportunity/lead details.
- Process customer order and follow up on pending orders.
- Achieve the monthly and annual sales target.
- Online and offline research collecting clients data.
- Conducting telephone and face-to-face meetings with the clients.
- Regular visits to the customers.
- Follow up using emails and phone calls.
- Achieve individual set sales targets and quotas
- Develop forecasts and pipelines.
- Periodically review customer requirements and measure their level of satisfaction.
- Attend and handle tenders (Government and Private sectors).
- Position solutions and products against competition by highlighting competitive edges.
- Must be aware of any of the following vendors portfolio such as Cisco Systems, Dell-EMC, HP, Fortinet, APC Schneider.
- Certificated CCNA, CCNP and MCSA is recommended.
- Excellent sales forecasting and planning techniques.
- Data-driven, problem-solving, and conflict management capabilities.
- Excellent Social networking with a wide network of potential medium to large size enterprise clients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal, Organized and high negotiation skills.
- Fully aware of tendering processes, for both government and private sectors with full knowledge of preparing commercial, legal responses to RFP and tenders..
- Self-motivated and highly cooperative with other internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or any relevant technical degree.
- Male candidates should have no military obligations or deferred at least 3 years.
- Owning a car is a plus.
- Senior Network & Systems Engin...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago