Skills And Tools:
- Monitor system's health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Provide suggestions for solutions
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Manage crisis situations and work under pressure to resolve problems.
- Design, maintain, develop, and evaluate all infrastructure systems, including LANs, WANs, Internet, intranet, security, wireless, and related components.
- Participates in presales activities as presenting demos and gathering requirements.
- Delivers and deploys infrastructure platform solutions by working as part of a high performing team when required, to meet customer expectation.
- Investigates new technologies and constantly updates his/her technical knowledge and skills.
- Conduct capacity planning for Ashtar Technologies Cloud network to achieve redundancy, high availability, and bandwidth needs to meet our network expansion plan.
- Contribute to all technical projects held by the company.
- Maintain updated versions of all technical documentation for all network topology.
- Design and implement quality of service configuration to prioritize business, Voice and Video applications etc.
- Chase modern technologies to facilitate our power to achieve company goals.
- Work closely with internal IT teams on the development of new IT products/services.
- Review and analyze incident management reports.
- Experience with private public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Experience implementing cloud infra. migration, data migration and data processing using Azure services: Networking, Windows/Linux virtual machines, Container, Storage, ELB, Autoscaling, Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture, Azure SQL DB/DW, Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Analysis Service - experience in Azure IaaS.
- IT Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Gomrok, Alexandria8 days ago