Graphic DesignerPosted 22 days ago
162Applicants for1 open position
- 43In Consideration
- 30Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Remain updated on using the latest design techniques and tools.
- Keep excellent communication with other team members and employees from other departments in case they have a design request.
- Report regularly (daily/weekly/monthly) of the projects’ status, as per the marketing manager’s request.
- Responsible for creating designs for Social Media monthly Calendar, internal communications & Announcements, website designs, and printings.
- Commit to deliver tasks on deadlines, while keeping backup of the “Work-in-progress- projects”, and the “Finished projects” on a secure and accessible platform of the choice of the marketing manager.
- Create concepts that deliver the intended message using appealing graphics while maintain the corporate identity/brand guidelines.
- Performs regular audit on the company’s different platforms to ensure adherence to the corporate identity and reports any violation to marketing manager to take necessary actions.
- Deliver/Follow up on the quality and specs of any printable marketing/office materials with print houses and advertising agencies to ensure high quality output.
- Ensure security and confidentiality of the open and closed projects.
- Ensure proper time management and effort optimization to minimize any extra work hours using available resources, while maintaining an on-time delivery of projects.
- Use the company’s official tools of communication only to communicate with other team members or with external parties from other departments or even other entities, while maintaining accurate and dated documentation of any incurred communication.
- Participate in idea/concept creation with providing visual sketches.
- Attend meetings that are related to marketing activities.
- Keep optimized communication and tracking with the marketing operation team member to ensure an on-time delivery of different marketing activities.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the same position.
- Full literacy of (Photoshop – Illustrator – InDesign) is a must.
- Experience with print-house-related projects and design of different printable materials.
- Excellent English language proficiency.
- Experience with concept creation.
- Days off: Saturday & Sunday ( Following UK calendar )
Working hours: 10 - 6 in summer & 11 - 7 in winter including 1-hour break.
- Senior Graphic Designer - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior 3D Designer – Events an... - Heliopolis, Cairo17 days ago
- Visual Merchandiser - Maadi, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Marketing Executive - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Digital Marketing Expert - Abu Rawash, Giza16 days ago
- Senior Social Media & Digital ... - Nasr City, Cairo29 days ago
- Content Creator Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Digital Marketing Manager (Rea...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Brand Marketing - Mohandessin, Giza2 months ago
- Digital / Web Graphic DesignerMax2 Digital Media - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- Social Media Graphic DesignerDigisay - Zamalek, Cairo10 hours ago
- Graphic DesignerSoficopharm - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior Graphic Designer with M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Graphic DesignerGT World OF Beauty - Sheraton, Cairo5 days ago
- Motion Graphics DesignerCOLORS - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- Graphic Designerمركز سيف بن هلال لدراسات وأبحاث علوم الطاقة - Boulaq, Cairo10 hours ago
- Senior Motion Graphics & UI/UX...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Graphic DesignerAl Medadsoft - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- 2D Animator and Motion Graphic...Engosoft - Nasr City, Cairo8 hours ago