Skills And Tools:
- Prepare accurate monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Review, prepare & submit all taxes including salaries tax, VAT and withholding tax deductions.
- Prepare documents for tax inspections by the tax's authorities (salaries tax, VAT, WHT tax, etc.) in regards with tax laws & regulations.
- Preparing form No. 41 regarding withholding tax to be delivered and paid on-time to Tax authorities.
- Ensure and review VAT (Value-Added Tax) on company expenses to ensure alignment with updated laws and regulations.
- Review tax calculates according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations by required deadlines.
- Visit the tax authorities when needed.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Handle tax audits and ensure adequate documentation for tax audits is prepared and stored.
- Follow-up latest updates of tax laws and regulations and ensure effective implementation to save the company from any risks.
- Develop all needed reports to be submitted to the direct manager.
- Resolve any conflicts with the tax authorities to save the company from any penalties.
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- 4: 5 years of experience in tax section
- Working knowledge of tax laws
- Previous Tax experience in one Reputational accounting offices (tax section) is a Must
- Corporate tax experience is preferable
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping
- Familiarity with accounting software packages
- Senior Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo4 days ago
- Junior & Senior Tax AccountantPannell kerr forster (PKF) Rashed , Badr & co. - Nasr City, Cairo13 days ago
- Senior Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo1 month ago