Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
You will be part of a talented team of engineers who demonstrate superb technical competency, deliver mission-critical infrastructure, and ensure the highest levels of availability, performance, and security. Qualified systems engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux-based environments.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware).
- Experience with automation software.
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- ICT Teacher (Networking Inform...El Sewedy Technical Academy - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia8 days ago
- Standard Embedded Software Eng...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza7 days ago