Skills And Tools:
- Create and publish job ads in various portals.
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire.
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Reports on quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Reports on hiring progress weekly and monthly.
- Collaborate with Human Resources Manager to set qualification criteria for future employees.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Very Good in English.
- 1 - 2 years pharmaceutical experience is a must
- Very good communication skills
- Cairo residence.
- Recruitment CoordinatorConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago