Skills And Tools:
- Selling the company's Products to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company Products.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitor’s medications and their respective market performances.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company's business strategies.
- +1 year of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, sciences, or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver's license.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.