Skills And Tools:
- Providing technical calculation and consultation support to Guardian’s direct and indirect customers regarding possible glazing solutions for architectural projects. This involves primarily glass type and thickness recommendations comprising of the following typical subtasks:
- Mechanical stress / static calculations,
- Thermal stress analysis,
- Spectrophotometric calculation,
- Estimation of acoustic performance,
Using the relevant software and the applicable European Norms.
- Coordination with the responsible Commercial colleagues and other Technical Services team members about the results of the calculations.
- Proficiency in written & spoken English and French or German or Spanish language is required.
- Affinity to technical matters.
- Educational background in architecture, engineering, or other technical fields is an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management and prioritization.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Knowledge of any other European language is an advantage.