-New Cairo, CairoPosted 13 days ago
86Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage the development of the annual Internal Audit Plan and Audit Programs to provide reasonable assurance to the Audit Committee with respect to internal controls, compliance with policies and procedures, reliability and integrity of financial information.
- Develop and implement operational auditing programs that are responsible for reviewing and determining the extent to which the company’s policies and procedures are followed.
- Investigate and recommend action to be taken when there are weaknesses in internal controls, compliance with policies and procedures and accuracy of financial information.
- Report the findings and conclusion of the audit programs to the Audit Committee and the Chairman.
- Check supplier invoices and perform invoice matching and reconciling with delivery notes against invoices and purchase order, and check receipts from customers and audit that matching and remittance took place through analyzing billing and receivables data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- With a minimum of + 8 years of related experience in construction & Contracting Company
- A professional certificate is preferable (i.e., CIA, CPA, or CA).
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of internal audit.
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Helwan, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Income Auditor - Downtown, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior Accounts Payable - Downtown, Cairo19 days ago
- Odoo Techno-Functional - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Accounting Manager ( Preferabl... - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Site Accountant - Baltim, Kafr Alsheikh30 days ago
- General Secretary - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Internal Auditor - Saudi Arabi... - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia29 days ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Qalubia, Egypt2 days ago
- Senior Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Gharbia, Egypt6 days ago