Skills And Tools:
- Payments checking and timely processing after ensuring due approvals are on top.
- Day-to-day operational aspects of the Treasurer’s duties.
- Apply and follow up on all payment processes.
- Coordinate with business teams, (purchasing, accounts payable, etc.) to ensure smooth execution of the group requirements.
- Ensure the efficient management of the company’s bank accounts.
- Reconciling bank statements against the GL, and clearing accounts assigned.
- Check and verify cash transactions, and also investigate and propose a possible resolution for any discrepancies.
- Take care of the cash management system of the company and its payment mechanism.
- Responsible for following up on financial proceedings, and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule.
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Previous experience from (6 Yrs: 8 Yrs) as a Treasury Accountant
- FMCG Background is Preferred
- MS proficiency is a Must
- SAP experience is a Must
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Senior Financial Analysis Spec... - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Business Development Specialis... - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Accountant - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Accountant ( General Ladger) - Sharqia, Egypt1 month ago
- Collector - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Accountant (Females Only) - Shubra, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo21 days ago
- banking and treasury accountan...Confidential Company - Manial, Cairo1 month ago