Skills And Tools:
- As a member of the B2B Team, the Copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, emails, and social media), working closely with the business development and B2B teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
- Writing clear and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Work closely with internal teams to participate in all stages of the creative process, from brainstorming to conceptual development, thereby contributing creative strategies
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- The ideal candidate can write convincing copy for international clients to start a new partnerships together.
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a fast-paced team
- Experience managing day-to-day changes at every level of detail
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago