Skills And Tools:
Sutherland is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented person to join us as Professional - GTI Specialist. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Professionals in this role get to:
Be the expert: Delivery of world-class customer support and service in the maintenance and repair of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. Support the troubleshooting and maintenance of core infrastructure. Assist in the ramp activity of new and existing business, and champions the relationships between the IT department and our Service Delivery programs. Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair desktop and laptop computer systems: Computer peripherals and various mobile devices (phones and tablets) running Android, Apple and Microsoft operating systems. Document, maintain, repair, upgrade or replace hardware and software for laptop and desktop systems and Support and troubleshoot user account information including rights, security, user groups, and email accounts.
Be the point of contact: The ideal candidate will use the guidance of company policy, information security, IT department leadership and professional experience to creatively deliver support and solutions to our user base, while providing a positive customer experience.
Stregnthen relationships: Assist SMEs, Technical Communications Officers, and all functional IT groups in the build-out, ongoing support, critical incidents, and ramp down of all Service Delivery programs in the site and organization, as well as some corporate employee and remote support. Work alongside service delivery, and other IT team members to move/add/change service delivery programs, and constantly investigate into process improvement opportunities.
Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- A+ certification
- Proven working experience in providing Help Desk support three years at least
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of help desk software (servicenow), databases and remote control (logmein rescue)
- PowerShell script working knowledge
- command prompt script working knowledge
- Additional certifications or experience in SCCM, VMWare, Active Directory, Exchange, Network +, various imaging platforms, desktop/image engineering, project management, ITIL Foundation, scripting/batch files and PowerShell
- No less than three years of practical experience supporting corporate technology infrastructure, with working knowledge of concepts such as DNS, DHCP, GPO and various network troubleshooting tools
- The position reports to the Site GTI Manager
- IT Help Desk SpecialistConfidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo3 days ago