Skills And Tools:
- Contributing to the preparation of project charters for projects designs to ensure specified project requirements are delivered to project timelines and milestones making models, prototypes, and circuit diagrams for high and low voltage electrical equipment to determine the electrical requirements.
- Continuous improvement, in all project-related systems, practices and delivery
- Perform electrical developments executing quality, operation, and safety enhancements reducing electricity consumptions to the production lines.
- Lead Electrical Technicians and production teams during equipment installation and start-up and Make SOP operating instructions for operators to help them solve any problem related to the machine
- Ensure projects are cost-effective and identify cost reduction and value-adding opportunities and reducing electricity consumptions
- Working with high and low voltage equipment and Guide project installation and commissioning on final load testing.
- Creating solutions to complex printed circuit boards problems by holding meetings with technicians and the project manager.
- Perform quality control tests on electrical systems
Programming the Scada - Servo - HMI - PLC controllers and other devices in the machines
- Reviewing the (PLC & HMI) programs of all machines and solving problems related to the machines’ programs.
- Diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment.
- Any other works required related to job
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- must have minimum 7 years’ experience in the same role in FMCG
- Understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), lean
- Manufacturing, Experience of managing Profit and Loss (P&L)
- Defines and lead processes related to integrated management systems (ISO 9001, 22000, 14001) and OHSAS 18001 International Food Standards, etc.
- Proven experience of delivering significant CAPEX investment projects - CAPEX.
- PLC programming and electrical control
- HMI and servo motor control
- Strong engineering (multi-skilled or Electrical bias) background ideally within a process manufacturing environment.