Accounts Receivable Accountant (AR Accountant)Posted 30 days ago
- 24In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
The key role of an employee who works as an Accounts Receivable is to ensure their company receives payments for goods and services, and records these transactions accordingly.
An Accounts Receivable job description will include securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies.
- Assuring timely collection of monies due to corporation.
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or inquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
- Overseeing the review of the entry of invoices entered into customers.
- Review invoices on customer codes in quantities and prices.
- Reviewing some client accounts according to what was delegated to them by the head of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or finance.
- From 2 to 4 years of working experience, With the FMCG industry background is a Must
- Age max.27.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with financial analysis & reports and strong accounting background.
- Excellent Excel and database skills (preferred knowledge of ERP system).
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Accounts Receivable AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Junior AccountantConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza3 days ago