Skills And Tools:
- Creating, maintaining and reviewing a baseline time schedule with cost loading using primavera
- Ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Liaising with surveyors, engineers and architects
- Producing progress and forecasts for team members, clients and stakeholders
- Breaking large project into phases and preparing a master time plan with resources including subcontractors time plan
- Planning contingency programs in case timeframes change
- Meeting with contractors and attending projects progress meetings
- Managing several projects/Working between construction sites and office
- Prepare Extension of times using management methodologies
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a respectable University,
- From 5-7 years of proven experience at the planning within the Real Estate and construction Field .
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Basic knowledge of software, hardware, email management and IT.
- Knowledge with the SAP or ERP .
- Knowledge of recent document control software (e.g. Webtop Documentum, Expedition, etc.…)
- Knowledge of engineering document cycles.
- Senior Project Sales EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Electrical Site Engineer - Con...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza6 days ago
- Mechanical Site Engineer ( Con...Delta Capital for Urban Development - Baltim, Kafr Alsheikh4 days ago
- Senior Tendering Engineer (Con...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago