Skills And Tools:
- Performs network and administrative duties within the Ground Operations Area in order to process material (both inbound and outbound)
- Provide network and shipment information often within tight time-frames
- Responsible for work processes that affect the success of own role and contribute to the overall performance of the department.
- Scan all inbound shipments and sort to correct Courier bins.
- Ensure outbound material is processed correctly and sorted into relevant bags with 100% accuracy.
- Capture and make available to the Network - information required for a shipment.
- Forward all missorted/miscoded shipments to correct destination.
- Fill in the paperwork.
- Keep the process area clean. Ensure that relevant equipment is operating.
- Carry out any administrative task that is required for the Ground Operations Area.
- Assist Supervisor in ensuring operational practices and procedures are carried out effectively.
- Offer administrative and operational support to Ground Operations Area.
- Work closely with the couriers and other Ground Operations stuff.
- Work under close supervision and review with regular advice and guidance from supervisor.
- Check any deviations from the norm with supervisor.
- 1-2 Years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Bachelor degree
- Good English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Inbound Operations Manager (Su...Confidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo8 days ago