Skills And Tools:
The British International School Madinaty is looking for an experienced and passionate Head of Special Education Needs and Disability to join our team for the next academic year commencing September 2021.
- A Bachelors Degree in a related subject from an institution recognized by the Ministry of Education
- An additional SEN focused qualification
- Experience of teaching within a specialised SEN setting, ideally within the British Curriculum
- Experience in dealing or teaching children with learning difficulties or disabilities.
- A special education certification or working towards the certification is preferred
- The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
- Excellent command of English
- Successful teaching experience with needs students would be an asset