Skills And Tools:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor of Commerce English section is a MUST
- Experience 3-5 years of experience
- Perfect computer skills
- Very good English
- Ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- High level of numeracy
- A Methodical approach and problem-solving skills
- Analytical ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia8 days ago