Skills And Tools:
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Prepare shop and coordination drawings (or composite drawing) based on project’s design drawings in accurate with quality standard.
- Coordinate with other trades to solve any conflict between various Engineering disciplines.
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review sub-contractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant.
- Prepare material submittal in conjunction with material to be and approved by the consultant.
- Ensure that employee is working according to the company HSE policies and regulations, and fully aware of his job risk assessment and environmental aspects.
- BSc. of Engineering civil.
- Min. 10 to 15 years of experience.
- Good Command of English Language (fluent written and spoken).
- Good skills in MS Office & AutoCAD (preferably).
- Lives in cairo , giza or qaliobia.
- Road Technical Office EngineerEgyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC ) - Obour City, Cairo6 days ago
- Sales Engineer (Mechanical)Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago