Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for product quality throughout the manufacturing process.
- Responsible for performing sanitation verification testing on equipment and other areas required.
- Responsible for the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and documentation.
- Ensures the correct recipe guidelines for products are met during processing.
- Ensures and educates employees on GMP standards.
- Collect product samples for Product Development, lab retains and the laboratory.
- Perform inspections on Products, Equipment and Machinery.
- Conducts checks on products and ensure all rules and regulations are followed and manage log books.
- Monitors customer specifications to ensure proper weight and appearance of products produced.
- Communicates products that do not meet specification or quality to the unit production manager.
- Reports violations to management & to issue disciplinary action.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Performing pre and post-production quality checks and providing related reports accordingly.
- Ensure that GMP Standards are followed properly in the Warehouse, Dispensing and manufacturing areas and during the manufacturing processes.
- Ensure that sensory evaluation of finished products takes place as planned.
- Develop, maintain and audit sensory procedures in the Value Stream.
- Ensure the hold and release system works effectively for the Value Stream for raw materials, packaging materials, semi-finished goods, finished goods on the Manufacturing shop floor.
- Actively participate in investigations and complaints.
- Actively participate in Daily and weekly Operation Meeting.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- B.Sc. degree of Pharmacy, Engineering, Science equivalent level of education.
- Strong knowledge and experience with ISO9001 and GMP.
- More than 5 years of professional experience in Quality assurance in pharmaceutical industry.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Self-motivated, Keen to learn, Smart worker, Lead and engage people, Communication skills, must be disciplined and well organized, attention to detail, flexibility.
- Quality Assurance SupervisorRAM FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADING - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia1 month ago