Skills And Tools:
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- Contributes to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements, and maintains software applications.
- Design, planning, and development of solutions based on business requirements.
- Review and fix problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback.
- Demonstrates an understanding of Financial systems and the services industry.
- Monitors and report to management on project status identifies issues that may impede the attainment of goals, recommend and implement corrective measures.
- Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
- May provides leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
- Provides technical support to payment applications including Card Management System and Payment Switch.
- Building Microservices, APIs, and scripts as required to support payment applications.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 3+ years of application development experience.
- Knowledge of Java (JDK), J2EE, Sprint Boot.
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat, Net Beans.
- Knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server queries.
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language.
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent in problem-solving, team, and time management skills.
- Payment expertise will be an asset.
- Excellent command of English.
- Self-motivated, independent, well-organized and dynamic
- Software Java Developer (JPA &...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza18 hours ago
- Senior Java DeveloperConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt20 hours ago