Skills And Tools:
- Study projects and tenders through: Receive and review all bidding/project study documents, ensuring that the documents are complete and developing a study plan.
- Reviewing the sales department or the customer in case of need to collect some data and information.
- Studying the Specs, BOQ, Legends, Vendor List and determining the possibility of accepting or rejecting the project and determining the reasons for rejection with the Director of Paintings Department.
- Communicate with the technical department of Schneider to collect data and follow up on the latest developments in the field of paintings.
- Ensuring access to the best components in terms of price and finding alternatives that perform the same functions according to the required specs.
- Preliminary project/tender design, cost calculation and analysis to submit the technical and financial proposal to the Department Manager for review and approval.
- Communicate with clients and ensure that project requirements are designed according to their recommendations.
- Review with the design department and make sure that the final design is compatible with the financial offer.
- Ensure that offers are ready within the specified time period.
- Submit project reports upon request.
- Answer all customer questions and discuss technical details of the project if necessary.
- Must have experience at least 5 years in the same filed (techno-commercial -low voltage panels)
- Must be excellent in reading specification and take tips for important points
- Must be presentable
- Must have communication skills
- Must be a team worker
- Bachelor of electrical power
- Mechanical Site EngineerConfidential Company - New Capital, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior Electrical Technical of...Confidential Company - New Capital, Cairo1 month ago
- Cost Estimation Electrical Eng...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza1 month ago