Skills And Tools:
- Build ground up cost estimates for new projects currently being developed.
- Assist the project manager in preparing the projects budget.
- Work with Project Executives to prepare proposal and preconstruction schedules.
- Reconcile discrepancies from actual vs. planned progress and facilitate an action plan with the project team.
- Conduct reviews with engineering to calculate future product costs and understand the associated risks and opportunities which could impact a product as it progresses through the development cycle.
- Produce and document the planning deliverables including programs, planning philosophy, presentations and reports.
- Work with engineering and procurement to develop new cost calculation tools.
- Analyze project expenses to evaluate its compliance with the budget.
- Analyze material purchase orders compared to budget as part of the review process for the monthly reports.
- Ensure optimal use of the available resources in handling the project work.
- Generate projects monthly cost control reports.
- Study project file to prepare the required analyses and breakdowns.
- Attend site coordination meetings with consultant / subcontractors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction / Civil Engineering/Architecture is preferred.
- 7-10 years minimum experience in cost engineering activities with leading construction companies.
- Primavera is a must.
- Strong mathematical background.
- Strong effective oral and written communication, inter-personal and organizational skills.
- Work effectively independently and collaboratively in team-oriented environment.
- Has experience in specialized planning & scheduling software utilization
- Senior Planning EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Scheduling EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago