Skills And Tools:
PTE is hiring a web developer who will create reliable and high-performing web-based applications and services and has the ability to working with the underlying software and databases (back end), and the interface and visual design (front end), we mean combine both (full-stack development).
your job will be to create products that meet clients' needs. The work can be varied, and you may have several projects running simultaneously. You'll have regular meetings with clients to discuss their requirements and update them on progress.
- Plan and prototype new applications
- Design the architecture of the components of an application
- Decide on the best technologies and languages for the project
- Test sites and applications in different browsers and environments
- Problem-solve and fix bugs in existing projects
- Test new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases
- Run performance benchmarking tests
- Build and test Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications to exchange data
- Research, incorporate and contribute to open-source projects
- Meet designers, developers and project staff for progress updates
- Gather requirements from clients and users
- Build and maintain databases
- Carry out code refactoring and optimization of existing code
- Document code, so other developers can understand and contribute to it
- Bachelor degree in Computer science – informatics - software engineering - web design and development is an asset
- Knowledge and proven documented experience are the most important requirements.
- Technical knowledge in areas such as client-side components, server-side languages, web application frameworks and database management systems
- Experience with version control systems, and a thorough understanding of the architecture of web applications and web security and encryption
- Attention to detail
- A logical approach to problem solving
- The ability to work independently and in mixed teams
- Experience of development methodologies (such as agile and waterfall)
- The ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills.