Skills And Tools:
- Managing root certificate authority network according to security compliance criteria
- Maintaining internet connectivity necessary for verification procedures 24/7
- Configuration and administration of network routers and switches.
- Installation, Configuration and administration of Web Application Firewalls.
- Domain Name Service configuration and maintainability for 24/7
- Appling and implementing ISO 27001 measures
- External audit on Certificate Service provider companies and forcing international security compliance.
- Configuration and administration of Root CA firewalls
- Configuration and administration Root CA Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Periodically update and check health of all security systems, appliances and applications
- Achieve required tasks in the Trust Center 24/7
- Configuration, administration and maintenance of network time (NTP) to provide exact time for both Trust center appliances and TSP service.
- Logging system configuration, administration and analysis
- Monitoring and alerting system configuration and administration to ensure 24/7 system health reporting to assigned engineers
- Network Switches configuration and administration
- Wide Area gateway Services management and alerting
- Technical support renewal with vendors
- Operating OpenNMS system.
- Secure login administration of engineers to the Trust center network through OpenNMS system
- OpenNMS vulnerabilities fix and risk management
- Implementation, configuration and administration of System Information and Event management appliance
- Event and security analysis
- Strong experience with network fundamentals (DNS, DHCP, LAYER2/3 switching, routing)
- Strong experience with network firewalls
- Strong experience with network intrusion prevention system
- Good experience with a network management system
- Good experience with logging systems
- Design, implantation, and administration of Security operation Centers
- Good knowledge of system information and event management solution (SIEM)
- Good knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols ( DNS, NTP, HTTP, SNMP)
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technologies and products, independently using documentation and online resources
- Incident and disaster management and recovery
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows administration
- DC Network Senior EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- IT Network SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Network AdministratorConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago