Skills And Tools:
- To manage the supply of materials from foreign suppliers and consolidate to customer schedules in Egypt. Following consolidation, provide cost effective schedules to the foreign customer base.
- To manage the above in the most cost effective manner.
- To seek alternative suppliers either locally or foreign (to definitive specification) so as to realize cost benefits both fiscally and expedite timelines.
- Currently engaged as a senior logistics engineer.
- A minimum 10 years experience.
- Qualifications, Masters Degree or recognized Supply chain /Logistics qualification.
- To be fluent in English (Both verbal and written)
- Preference to candidates who reside in Alexandria.
- Skill and expertise within procurement would be an advantage.
- Purchasing Intern - AlexandriaPrometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria10 days ago
- Supply Chain SupervisorOwainate Oasis for reclamation and agricultural lands - Abou Hammad, Sharqia3 days ago
- Supply Chain Manager (Medical ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Warehouse & Logistics ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria4 days ago
- Purchasing Section HeadConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria4 days ago