Family Medicine Doctor - PhysicianPosted 9 days ago
37Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Development, implementation and revision of the department’s scope of services
- Operational responsibility for the identification of resources required for his/her department, and the effective utilization of the said resources within budgetary guidelines.
Understand and comply with the principles of clinical governance, specifically:
- Leading quality improvement initiatives within the department
- Assessing risk, incident reports and participating in risk management
- Leading departmental clinical audit and participation in organization-wide audit processes
- Dealing appropriately with complaints where necessary
- Exceeding customer needs through the development and promotion of the key principles supporting customer satisfaction
- Ensuring efficient and effective communication with all members of the department
- Provide patient-focused family medicine services and ensure optimal clinical care of patients in the department in line with the clinical privileges granted.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team with a personalized and caring attitude.
- Provide leadership, supervision and support to junior clinical staff.
- Help develop and participate in, a postgraduate training program for all clinical staff
Personal Abilities / Competencies:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical decision-making skills
- Strong customer service commitment
- IT literate
- PhysiotherapistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Infection Prevention And Contr...Médecins Sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود - International field work - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago