Quality Manager Plastic InjectionPosted 1 month ago
107Applicants for1 open position
- 9In Consideration
- 96Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Developing quality control processes.
- Designing product specifications.
- Ensuring products are designed with adherence to legal and safety standards. Supervising staff and monitoring production standards.
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Evaluating final output of products to determine their quality.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Evaluating product recalls.
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste
- Knowing about plastic materials and quality standards
- Excellent knowledge and experience in reading data sheets of plastic material.
- Experience using the types of injection templates.
- Experience in using (German – Italy - Chinese) machines that make plastic productions.
- Experience in Injection production cycle
- Proven experience as quality manager
- Not less than 15 years experience in the manufacturing field (Plastics manufacturing background is a Preferred), minimum 3 years of which in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Total Quality Management tools.
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical method
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria4 days ago
- Mechanical Quality Control Eng...ECS - Energy & Contracting Solutions - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago