Skills And Tools:
World Health Organization looking for Mid-Level and Senior Full Stack: ASP.NET MVC and related platforms .NET Angular 5 with strong skills WPF as a plus on full-time working base.
With our development team, you will create innovative applications with the latest technologies for Health Information Systems as well as Administration systems.
Technologies and Processes You will use:
- Work closely with the Business Development team, and clients to understand and analyze requirements.
- Architect, Design, Develop & Document Technical Solutions.
- Implementation, Customization, and Maintenance of ASP.NET-based applications.
- Translate application storyboards/wireframes and use cases into functional applications. • Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Work independently to resolve issues and assist team members.
- To learn, train and cope up with the ever-changing technology requirements in ASP.NET MVC and related platforms.
- Visual Studio 2017
- Scrum-like with the use of productivity tools such as JIRA and Confluence, continuous integration process with TeamCity, fully automated deployment on all environments, and unit testing.
Your Role within the Project:
- Take part in Full-cycle software development
- Flexible starting time from 8 to 10 in the morning, followed by an 8-hour workdaу.
- Saturday and Fridays are days off.
Other Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience and knowledge of different software development methodologies like Agile, and SCRUM, etc.
- Ready to work independently and along with the team
- .Net Core
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET WEB API
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL
- Repository Design Pattern
- Angular 2+