Skills And Tools:
- Provide system design and components that reduce negative impact on the environment.
- Act as a technical advisor for environmental policies and standards to ensure regulatory application.
- Conducting technical research and reviews on the environmental impact of the project, analyzing data and performing quality checks.
- Developing resource management plans and providing technical evaluation systems.
- Incorporating the latest technologies into systems, addressing problems, and providing environmental solutions to prevent damage.
- Collaborate with engineers, planners and experts.
- Monitor procedures and processes to achieve goals and provide reports and recommendations.
- Document and maintain plans, requirements, protocols, permits and operating procedures. Achieve quality, sales, revenue and profitability targets
- Experience in using analytical and mechanical programs such as (AutoCAD, SAS).
- Ability to provide ideas and suggestions for spaces.
- Familiarity with the rules and regulations of quality and the environment.
- Possess project and employee management skills
- Quality Engineer - QC & QAConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia4 days ago
- Quality Engineer - QC/QAConfidential Company - khanka, Qalubia3 days ago
- Farm Manager (Citrus)Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Procurement Officer (Engineeri...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago