Skills And Tools:
Clinic Managers oversee the day-to-day management of Diet Academy and outpatient facilities. They liaise with patients and healthcare professionals, and coordinate patient care plans. Their duties include managing budgets and billing, appointing staff, and assigning tasks.
- Liaising with healthcare professionals and patients about treatment plans.
- Overseeing clinic operations and staff duties.
- Keeping medical professionals informed about healthcare administered at Diet Academy.
- Managing the budget, billing system, and inventory.
- Ordering stock and supplies for Diet Academy.
- Overseeing the purchasing, maintenance, and repair of all equipment.
- Developing procedures to deliver optimal patient care.
- Assist in the hiring, training, and performance evaluation of staff members.
- Managing internal and external communications, and answering queries about Diet Academy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 5 – 7 years experience in managing a healthcare facility.
- Ability to supervise and motivate staff to perform their duties efficiently.
- Exceptional organizational skills to ensure that quality services are provided.
- Knowledge of procuring supplies, equipment for Diet Academy.
- Proficiency in managing budgets, billing, and negotiating with suppliers and vendors.
- Competency with computer-based systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for liaising with patients, healthcare providers, and specialists, as well as the staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic
- Community Manager & Website Ad...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- Medical Representative All Ove...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Office Manager - French Speake...Confidential Company - Haram, Giza10 days ago