- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI Designer and front end developer to join our team! As an UI/UX, Designer and front end developer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs and Test for intuitively and experience
- Improve the look and feel of software
- Develop overall brand and front end
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements for designing
- Create prototypes for new product ideas and Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams,
- storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions
- Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traffic web pages and why some perform better than others
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Imagine complex data sets in easily comprehendible ways.
- Extend brand to intuitive interactive model and user experience.
- Develop interaction models and site navigation.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in
- Order to analyze and predict user behavior
3 to 5 years
To be successful in the role you must have:
- A Bachelor's degree for related field
- portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Excellent UI design portfolio
- 3-5 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3 & java scripting.
- Experience in any of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and
- Dreamweaver Sketch, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Familiarity with Human-Computer Interaction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
About this Company
WOREX Technology is a regional IT services firm providing world class solution to regional leading organizations with an emphasis on Advanced Analytics, digital business automation, Performance Management, and ERP. WOREX provides On-premise and Cloud-based solutions. WOREX...
See all Careers and Jobs at Worex