Primary English Teacher
-Madinaty, CairoPosted 8 days ago
23Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for an experienced Primary English Teacher to join our Madinaty Integrated Language School.
- Plan and implement effective classroom management practices.
- Maintain good order and discipline amongst students and safeguard their health and safety at all times in accordance with the school's procedures.
- Encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behavior, completion of homework assignments, and projects.
- Prompt students to identify classroom rules and regulations to build their sense of responsibility and belonging.
Planning & Assessing:
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students.
- Participating in arrangements within an agreed framework for the appraisal of students’ performance.
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students.
- Assign appropriate and challenging tasks built on prior attainment and ensure high levels of students’ interest and engagement.
- Use effective teaching strategies and efficient time management.
- Use a variety of teaching methods and adapt instruction to students’ differences in development, learning styles, strengths and needs.
- Together with the Learning Support Assistants, developing and implementing the Individual Educational Program (IEP) of students with Individual Educational Needs and participating in IEP and Individual Transition Plan (ITP) meetings.
- Making use of audiovisual technological devices/aides (such as radio aids; projectors) and other adaptations during the delivery of the lessons.
- Maintaining good order and discipline amongst students under one’s care and safeguarding their health and safety at all times.
- Use effective questioning and prompt students to elaborate their responses. Give constructive feedback on students’ errors and misconceptions.
- Ensuring the safe custody and optimum use of equipment normally used by oneself during lessons and sees to its regular servicing and maintenance.
Other Professional Responsibilities:
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan.
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of the school staff, including those having posts of special responsibility to ensure the best interest of students.
- Reviewing and evaluating one’s own teaching and learning strategies, methodologies and programs in line with the Curriculum Framework guidelines.
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching and learning of the subject.
- Through effective dialogue, participating in peer review and observation of class teaching practice by the Head of Department.
- Participating in staff, group or other meetings related to the school curriculum or pastoral care arrangements, for the better organization and administration of the school.
- Contributing to the professional development of new teachers and student teachers according to arrangements agreed with the Head of School.
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to them.
- Participating in school assemblies, as well as in school trips, events and meetings of various natures.
- Sharing in any possible and reasonable way in the effective management, organization, order and discipline of the school.
- Nurtures a culture where teachers view themselves essentially as facilitators of learning and reflective practitioners.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 3 or more years of experience.
- Excellent level of English.
- English Teacher Primary StagesEl Massria Integrated Schools - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia22 days ago
- Preschool Montessori French Te... - New Cairo, Cairo23 hours ago
- Exchange Program Specialist - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- Class English Teacher - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- English Instructor - Alexandri... - Glim, Alexandria1 month ago