Skills And Tools:
The UX Designer will be responsible for collecting and translating user insights into delightful experiences. He/she will create both functional and appealing beautiful features that addresses our customers’ needs. He will use his creativity and eye for design – along with the technical knowledge – to develop great experiences. In this role, He’ll have the privilege of being the voice of our customers to translate their needs into user-friendly designs. He will have direct impact on the customer's user-experience of our product.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Help create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the user experience and associated UI framework and assets on a range of products; follow through with the processes and tactics to implement the vision
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines, patterns, and libraries
- Perform metrics analysis to inform design/UX optimization efforts
- Oversee close coordination with the product management team to develop a shared vision of a product and then lead a process to define the experience and design to deliver on the product’s objectives
- Work strategically with other team members across the organization
- Competitive salaries
- Great working environment
- Technical training
- Transportation allowance
- Medical coverage & flexible hours.
- Exposure to travel to the UAE for on-site customer engagements.
- Min. of 2 years of experience as UX Designer
- Have the ability to absorb information, process it and produce ideas and solutions
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with different team members
- Have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Familiar with several mediums & platforms standards form web, browsers to iOS and Android
- Excellent in Sketch or XD, Invision or similar tools
- Aware with the latest user-centered designs and always to implement the best practices
- Nice to have understanding the principles of coding for web and/or mobile app experience
- Experience with Angular is a plus
- Familiar with SCRUM or other agile methodologies