Skills And Tools:
A healthcare marketing manager’s daily responsibilities are going to depend on the priorities of their employer. A private practice may want to focus on growing its client base, while a pharmaceutical company may be more concerned with migrating towards a digital marketing strategy. In both cases, however, there will be an overlap in the typical daily responsibilities of a healthcare marketing manager.
Some typical daily responsibilities include:
- Assessing strategic partnership opportunities for marketing initiatives
- Overseeing the marketing department’s individual projects
- Liaising between the marketing department and upper leadership
- Managing relationships with the media and the wider community
- Creating a communication plan to be used across all marketing and PR
- Evaluating the effectiveness of old marketing programs and the viability of new ones
- Lead and manage overall activities in Clinical Marketing.
- Develop and build relationship in the medical community at all levels to drive and promote portfolio of clinical value parameters to facilitate successful growth.
- Fully implement a strategic business plan for the development of Clinical Marketing Assays.
- Promote and establish network of endorsers in the medical community to further facilitate acceptance to drive demand for tests.
- Implementation and development of all related supportive materials to aid country to position and market our Clinical Value parameters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health/Science/Marketing disciplines
- Experience in product management from Diagnostics or Medical Device industry is an added advantage.
- Contacts and Versatility in medical community.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Application)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and a team player
- Analytical, precise, pragmatic, enthusiastic, result-oriented and commercial awareness
- Creative problem solving and issue resolution skill
- Planning, organization and time management skill
- Self-Initiative and Proactive
- Ability to interact with peer groups and respond to questions in a manner consistent with professional scientific etiquette.
- Strong track record in prioritizing and simultaneously managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment for timely completion of projects.
- Ability to achieve goals with minimal to moderate supervision and direction.
- Product Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - San Stefano, Alexandria10 days ago
- Regional Sales Manager Pharma ...Confidential Company - Sohag, Egypt7 days ago
- Medical Representative All Ove...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Product Manager Pharmaceutical...Confidential Company - Manial, Cairo7 days ago
- Digital Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago